Re: Test Run for new W3C CCG Meeting System

On 8/3/20 10:50 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> If you have the time, please join us tomorrow to test out the system and
> gather feedback from the W3C CCG community. :)

Several folks have asked when this is happening.

It's happening directly after the W3C CCG meeting today - 1pm ET.
Towards the end of the W3C CCG call, we will:

1. Give everyone instructions on connecting and what to expect.
2. Take any last minute questions before switching over.
3. Switch over to the new conference system at:
   https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/weekly
4. Continue the discussion on CBOR-LD on the new conference
   system.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches