Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2020-04-21 12pm ET

I get a 404 for the audio file -
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2020-04-21/audio.ogg

Is it still to be posted or did something break?

Thanks!

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*