Re: [toolsCCI] Hypothetical COVID-19 Credential VC Data Model v2

Plus one for the utility of compatibility with X.509, as enabled by the
proposed well-known DID configuration.  It also provides a helpful bridge
towards supporting the range of European digital signature options.

Example of how e-signing company Docusign describes use of X.509 standard:

[image: Docusign eIDAS Signature Standards.png]
Source:
https://www.docusign.com/sites/default/files/Standards-Based-Signatures-Data-Sheet.pdf

ᐧ

--