Re: [toolsCCI] Example Immunoglobulin Detection Test Credential

There's an important aspect that's missing from these schemas so far -- the
batch number (or even the individual ID) of the tests themselves.
Consider the tests that the UK gov't ordered recently, which turned out to
have a 10% positive and negative false rates, so they sent them back, asked
for refunds, and so on. There's many different sources of the tests, many
iterations within a source, and a difference between the batches, even, and
all those things have an effect epidemiologically (once it turns out, for
example, that a set of tests has a too-high error rate, so those
credentials have to be revoked, etc).