From: Daniel Hardman <daniel.hardman@evernym.com>
Sent: March 27, 2020 8:15 PM
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: follow-up on ZKP preso

Back in ancient history (3 weeks ago, before COVID-19 turned all other topics into minor details...), I gave a presentation to the CCG about ZKPs. I didn't finish all my slides -- and in particular, I didn't get to talk about link secrets or about places that I don't think ZKPs are appropriate. I thought I'd record the full presentation as a video, so the topic can have closure for the curious, without occupying more time on a CCG call. Here you go: https://youtu.be/bnbNtjsKb4k

section 1 (definition of ZKPs - repeat from previous preso)
section 2 (ZKPs vs. ZKP-oriented creds - repeat from previous preso) -- 21:20
section 3 (goals of ZKP-oriented creds - mostly a repeat from previous preso) -- 25:07
section 4 (relationship to link secrets) -- 51:50
section 5 (where ZKPs don't make sense) -- 1:26:20

(I may move this video to a different youtube acct. If so, I'll reply to this thread with an updated link.)

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and its attachments.