Re: Different Verifiable Credential protocols? (was: Re: Please vote to approve/disapprove the new charter)

+1 If you want to see a demo of a progressive web application, which can be
installed on your mobile home screen, works offline, and uses a camera to
scan QR Codes, and can sign and verify see:

https://did-key.web.app/

I've been experimenting with using service workers to intercept requests
for webkms, so that webkms can be run fully in browser, with software
isolation for keys... it's totally hacky, but gives you an idea of just how
powerful PWAs can be:

https://github.com/OR13/react-pwa

And here is a P2P implementation of the Game of Go, built with OrbitDB /
IPFS / WebRTC...

https://g0.or13.io/

Using Web RTC Rendezvous servers are particularly interesting to consider
wrt VCs / DIDs... because you can show up on a web page (as is the case
with the go demo), announce yourself as an identifier, and then
immediately switch to e2e encrypted communication between peers... I don't
have a demo of that with dids, but it's on my weekend project list for a
couple months...

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*