Voting rights (was Re: Please vote to approve/disapprove the new charter)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 09:19:34 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 4/10/20 6:00 AM, Keerthi Thomas wrote:
> approve - although I am not sure if I have voting rights.

Keerthi, you have voting rights.

Anyone that is a W3C Credentials Community Group Member has voting rights.

If you are unsure if you're a member, here's the complete list of W3C
CCG Members:

https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/participants

If you are not a W3C CCG Member, and would like to join -- it's free,
there is a "JOIN OR LEAVE THIS GROUP" button at the top right of the
page linked to above.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches