Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

While few (none?) of us on the mailing list know the details, I think this
is where a governance framework comes in.  Each verifier will want to know
the basis under which the issuer issued the credential.  In a closed
ecosystem (one jurisdiction), that will be easy. In order to accept a
credential from another issuer, a verifier will want to know the science
used by the issuer and decide how from there to trust (or not) the
credentials. The framework for disclosing that information will be needed.
It's a good use case for this as the issuers will be relatively small (at
least initially), as will the ecosystems in which they are used.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*