Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

Hi all!

I’m also looking at a similar use case here. Are there any libraries for
the zero knowledge selective disclosure variety of VCs?

These Signatures are generally CL sigs?

I was also looking at Zenroom and coconut for doing that variety but would
like to stay with what the community already works with.

Topper