Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

This is relevant to me.

We are working on an implementation of https://github.com/DP-3T/documents using
Zenroom.

An immunity credential example would help us.

Alex

El mar., 7 abr. 2020 a las 23:27, Adrian Gropper (<agropper@healthurl.com>)
escribió:

> HT to Juan C.
> https://unherd.com/2020/04/how-far-away-are-immunity-passports/
>
> I would ask: IWhat is the role of VC relative to local or decentralized
> governance to solving this issue?
>
> - Adrian
>

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 3:10 PM D.W.Chadwick <
> info@verifiablecredentials.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi Moses
>>
>> over the last week or so we have developed a proof of concept COVID-19
>> Immunity Certificate application demonstrator built on our application
>> independent verifiable credential middleware. We would like to
>> participate in challenge (1) headed by Victoriano. I am currently in the
>> process of making a video of our demo
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> David
>>
>> On 08/04/2020 06:51, Moses Ma wrote:
>> > Hi Christopher et al,
>> >
>> > You're absolutely right. This is why we have recruited: Dr. Ab
>> > Osterhaus to join our team - he is one of the world's leading experts
>> > in coronaviruses, and his team was first to sequence the SARS virus,
>> > Dr. Tony Cox - a data scientist who specializes in epidemiology, and
>> > Triall.io - a clinical research organization that has run over 30
>> > Phase I-IV trials and is the developer of the first blockchain tool
>> > for clinical trials. All of our proposed pilots will adhere to
>> > clinical research methodologies that preserve patient privacy and
>> > insure validated data production.
>> >
>> > However, what we could use more of are privacy experts who can quickly
>> > produce innovative working solutions.
>> >
>> > Two challenges we've identified are: (1) the use of verifiable
>> > credentials to serve as digital certificates of immunity, and (2) the
>> > possibility of developing interoperable contact managers and globally
>> > unique IDs to enable international travel. A big thanks to Victoriano
>> > Giralt for stepping up to manage the first one, but I think we still
>> > need to find a MacGyvered approach to solving the second... in a way
>> > that has a low barrier to federation and adoption. To be brutally
>> > honest, we are triaging a solution, and we need to see reality clearly
>> > as to whether DIDs can add value short term.
>> >
>> > If you'd like to work on these sub-projects, please let me know.
>> > Again, this is an action-primary team that will need to deliver
>> > software on an super-agile basis.
>> >
>> > Anyway, I promised to share the recording of our first call so you
>> > know what we're up to, and you can find it here:
>> >
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqhpum88k28usti/Zoom-DefenderDIDcall-040620.mp4?dl=0
>> >
>> > Finally, I'll try to make time for CCG calls, but I'm getting
>> > exponentially busier these days.
>> >

>> > Stay healthy everyone!
>> >
>> > Moses
>> >

>> > PS, thisis a very interesting article about user acceptance of contact
>> > managers:https://045.medsci.ox.ac.uk/user-acceptance - respondents
>> > were most concerned about “government using the app as an excuse to
>> > increase surveillance after the epidemic”.

> [...]

Alex Puig

CTO

+34 678544357

alex@caelumlabs.com

Follow us! Twitter <https://twitter.com/caelumlabs> |

linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/caelumlabs/> | Newsletter
<http://newsletter.caelumlabs.com/> | Gitlab <https://gitlab.com/caelumlabs>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third
party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this
message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its
deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.