Re: Potential Work Item: Blockchain-Links

> I wanted to get this out there as a potential work item that might
provide value to others in this space.

Thanks for the proposal Anthony, it looks like a good start. To officially
propose a new work item, please fill out the github work item template
(this pre-populates the necessary fields):
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/new?assignees=ChristopherA%2C+jandrieu%2C+kimdhamilton&labels=proposed+work+items&template=ccg-new-work-item-template.md&title=%5BPROPOSED+WORK+ITEM%5D