Re: DIDs a more generalized and permanent for of UUID?

Thanks Markus and Melvin. I find issue 233 to be a very illustrious thread.
Daniel Hardman summarized DID benefits well. This topic also segue ways
into the recent call.

I believe I was coming at this from a database perspective. In the past
couple of months I have asked about satellites, IoT, and.. Thanks for the
replies from Sam Matthews Chase, Christopher Allen, et al. I’ll be around.
Still formalizing thoughts.

--
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh