Re: Performance question for JSON-LD with vc.js

From: Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 11:37:41 -0400
To: Anil Lewis <anillewi@ca.ibm.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hi Anil,

> When using vc.js, I have observed that if the pre-configured contexts are
not loaded, I am unable to even sign/verify the credential. I might have to
come up with our own processing code to circumvent this issue.

For security reasons, the vc-js library /does not/ allow loading of
arbitrary contexts from the web. You have to explicitly allow-list them, by
providing a document loader function tailored to your usecase.
Absolutely happy to walk you through this, please feel free to open an
issue on https://github.com/digitalbazaar/vc-js/issues!