Re: IIW minutes voip bot

Silly question. What is the best way to get into self-sovereign-identity,
DID, verifiable claims, etc? It seems I got lost in the linked data world,
life et. al, and lost track of all the wonderful work  that has been
populating my inbox.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/