W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-credentials@w3.org > October 2019

[AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, October 15th, 12 noon EDT, 9 AM PDT

From: Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 19:21:28 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFmmOzd=igq5fji8uGtSP=BDey6e9dfi+5xJWi_+koE82Gf-dg@mail.gmail.com>
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Cc: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com>, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>, Joe Andrieu <joe@legreq.com>
TL;DR DID Spec Handoff, VC Maintenance Charter, Contributing to JSON-LD
Contexts

NEXT MEETING:
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
Time: 12pm EDT, 9am PDT, 4pm GMT
(see:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20191015T160000&p1=tz_pdt&p2=tz_edt&p3=tz_gmt
)

Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=cc
          irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
Voice: See updated instructions:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/w3c-ccg.github.io/blob/master/connecting.md
   VoIP: sip:ccg@96.89.14.196
   US phone: tel:+1.540.274.1034;6306
   EU phone: tel:+33.9.74.59.31.06;6306

We prefer people to dial in via SIP when possible.

Duration: 60 minutes

MINUTES FROM LAST MEETING:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2019-10-08

MEETING MODERATOR: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>

PROPOSED AGENDA:

1. Agenda Review (2 minutes)

2. IP Note: (1 minute)
- Anyone can participate in these calls. However, all substantive
contributors to any CCG Work Items must be members of the CCG with full IPR
agreements signed.  https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/join
- Ensure you have a W3 account: https://www.w3.org/accounts/request
- W3C COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTOR LICENSE AGREEMENT (CLA):
https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/

3. Call Notes (1 minute)
- These minutes and an audio recording of everything said on this call are
archived at https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/
- We use IRC to queue speakers during the call as well as to take minutes.
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg or http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg
- All attendees should type “present+” to get your name on the attendee
list in the transcript.
- In IRC type “q+” to add yourself to queue, with optional reminder, e.g.,
“q+ to mention DID spec needs better SEO”. The “to” is required.
- If you’re not on IRC, simply ask to be put on the queue.
- Please be brief so the rest of the queue get a chance to chime in. You
can always q+ again.
- NOTE: This meeting is held by voice, not by IRC. Off-topic IRC comments
are subject to deletion from the record. We work hard to manage a single
thread of conversation so everyone can participate and be heard. Please
respect the group process by joining the queue when you have something to
contribute.

4. Scribe Selection (3 minutes)
- We need a volunteer to scribe. Scribe List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LkqZ10z7FeV3EgMIQEJ9achEYMzy1d_2S90Q_lQ0y8M/edit?usp=sharing
)

5. Introductions & Reintroductions (3 minutes) (see scribe doc for
reintroduce column)

6. Announcements & Reminders (5 minutes)
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/announcements/
- Dedicated DID calls on Thursdays
    - Zoom room: https://zoom.us/j/7077077007
    - Time 1-2:30PM PT / 20:00-21:30 UTC
- DID Working Group Launched!
    - Must be a W3C member or invited expert
    - Weekly calls Tuesday 11am ET (before this call)
- Closing out action items and work items! Action needed by end of
December.
- Calls for scribes to happen before the Tuesday call going forward. Save
time and awkward pauses!

7. Progress on Action Items (5 minutes)
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22action%3A+review+next%22

8. DID Handoff (Manu/Dan/Brent) (5-10 minutes)
Now that the DID WG is formed, the CCG needs to transition any pending work
on the spec to the DID WG. Manu and the DID WG chairs will talk about
what’s involved

9. VC WG Maintenance Charter (Manu/Dan) (10 minutes)
- Discuss what’s involved with VCWG going in "Maintenance Mode"
- Would enable specs to be kept officially up-to-date over the next two
years

10. Contributing to JSON-LD Contexts (Orie/Manu) (15 minutes)
- https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/88
- Talk through contribution model for JSON-LD contexts and document
Received on Friday, 11 October 2019 02:21:44 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:19:01 UTC