Re: Workday Credential Schemas Specification Draft

This does look good!
I just have a couple follow up questions.
You want to explain more in depth the additionalProperties? The usecases
you have thought about and the value for it?
It was only mentioned that is a breaking change to set to true and false.

In the docs there is a mention of isOptional of the backup email, but I
cannot see it.
Should it be inside the backupEmail object?

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala