Re: Scope of PDS/IdH/EDV Discussion (Re: Invitation to Personal Data Hubs, Identity Hubs, EDV Roadmap Discussion)

My point was that the contrast is misleading.

A more insightful contrast would be DIDComm vs. RESTful web services
secured by certificates + user login. Both run over HTTP, and both are a
"whole extra layer over simple HTTP."