Re: Notes from 2019-03-21 DID Resolution Spec First Draft Meeting

Hello Michael,

Thanks once more for your input, there is definitely much value in this!

I think what's not going to work is you unilaterally presenting >60
slides for an hour.

I continue to see a few fundamental challenges regarding your work, e.g.
mixing Indy-specific functionality into the DID layer, or your
assumptions that "The two current specs were misspec'ed" and that there
is a need for a separate "Hyperonomy Universal Decentralized Identifier
URL Specification".

But having said that, I can say that your work is great input that has
triggered a lot of thinking for me, and I look forward to listening to
your latest insights tomorrow.

Markus

On 3/27/19 9:42 PM, Michael Herman (Parallelspace) wrote:

> For tomorrow’s DID Resolution (and/or DID Spec) community calls, I’d
> like to pick up on the did-urlgrammar discussion from the last week
> when my Internet connection went down.
>

> I can speak for an hour on the topic of the did-urlgrammar; including
> the lower-level did-urluse cases.  I have some prepared content:
>

> PPT Presentation and spreadsheets (most recent versions):
> https://github.com/mwherman2000/did-url-spec/tree/master/src
>

> [I’ve also pre-recorded a version of the talk on YouTube:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7e-15mivNs&index=4&list=PLU-rWqHm5p45c9jFftlYcr4XIWcZb0yCv&t=9s
> ]
>

> Please confirm.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Michael Herman (Toronto/Calgary/Seattle)
>
> Independent Blockchain Developer
>
> Hyperonomy Business Blockchain / Parallelspace Corporation
>

> W: http://hyperonomy.com <http://hyperonomy.com/>
>
> C:  +1 416 524-7702

.”