Re: Notes from 2019-03-21 DID Resolution Spec First Draft Meeting

Question:

Along with WebID, might we also consider DID Resolution for folks familiar
with OpenID Connect UserInfo Endpoint?

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/