Re: REMINDER: DID Spec and DID Resolution Spec Completion Calls Thursday 21 March 2019 13:00-15:00 PT / 22:00-22:00 UTC

Hello Michael,

I agree we should go over your new spreadsheet on one or both of the calls.

But I think it makes sense to keep the calls separate. While there is
obviously a dependency between the DID URL grammar and DID Resolution
functionality, there are different viewpoints on how tight that
relationship is. Also note that DID Resolution is a separate work item
within the CCG.

Markus