From: Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 10:19 PM
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Nonviolent Communications for W3C Working Groups

Hello DIDlandia,

A couple of months ago, during a discussion about group process, I mentioned that Non-Violent Communications might make for an interest collaboration model for the group to explore. My associate Claire Rumore, who has come to RWOT conferences in the past and is better at NVC than I am, led in the writing of a paper about the subject, titled "Nonviolent Communications for W3C Working Groups".

We love this community and wanted to make a positive contribution to it, so please see attached - I'm assuming that attaching a PDF will work to forward this to everyone - but it not, and I'm supposed to convert to MD and upload somewhere, someone please let me know.

We're thinking we could discuss it briefly in an upcoming call, and maybe submit it as a paper proposal for RWOT9 in Prague?

Thanks everyone!

Moses Ma & Claire Rumore

--
[cid:image001.png@01D52C19.3E85AC50]

Moses Ma | Managing Partner

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com<mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com> | moses@ngenven.com<mailto:moses@ngenven.com>

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma | linktr.ee/moses.tao<http://linktr.ee/moses.tao>

FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough innovation and third generation blockchains.

Learn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com<http://futurelabconsulting.com>. For calendar invites, please cc: mosesma@gmail.com<mailto:mosesma@gmail.com>

Or whet your appetite by reading Agile Innovation<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A> | Blockchain Design Sprint<https://www.amazon.com/Blockchain-Design-Sprint-Workbook-Implement/dp/1548592714> | my blog at psychologytoday.com<http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tao-innovation>.