Fwd: Regarding ownership of Verifiable claims.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: sethi shivam <sethishivam27@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 at 16:01
Subject: Regarding ownership of Verifiable claims.
To: Markus Sabadello <Markus@danubetech.com>

HI Team,

Thanks for the meeting last Thursday.  This is Shivam here. It was my first
meeting and I find it very interesting. Hope, I won't miss the next
meetings and try to learn more and more so that I can also raise myself to
the same level and put my views also.

Markus, I have a doubt could you please help me to get more understanding?

My question is

 How does one establish ownership of a claims
as per my knowledge  Claim is tied to a DID but then there is this concept
of a blinded secret where the user needs to know a secret to establishing
ownership,
 I am confused with both scenarioes
Regards
Sethi Shivam