Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, June 25th, 12 noon EDT, 9 AM PDT

Regrets, I won't be able to join due to travel to the Identiverse
conference.

Since I see "DID Resolution" on the agenda, here's a quick update:

- There has recently been some progress on the DID Resolution spec,
including new structure, more content, diagrams:
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/
- I think it's realistic to have a first "Released Draft" by mid-July.
- My understanding has been that it's going to be a "Community
Specification" rather than "Note" or "Commentary", but I don't think
we've had an actual discussion or decision about this.

Markus