Re: Report on the DID Spec call today

I agree with the concerns Manu brought up, that we have to be careful to
prevent a proliferation of reserved matrix params.

I think Drummond hits on a key issue:

> That general capability (for which there can literally be thousands of
use cases) can't be addressed by parsing DID documents

I think this may be a great litmus test that helps determine whether
something should be a reserved matrix param (when it's unclear).
Specifically, if something /can't/ be addressed by retrieving a DID Doc and
parsing it, it makes more sense to reserve a param.
And if it can, we should prefer not reserving one.

For example, matrix params that specify a previous version (or a version at
a particular date in time) of a DID Document? Those cannot be implemented
via parsing a did doc; that metadata is outside the doc.

Whereas, key type or service type? Is easily implemented by 'fetch the did
doc, look at the keys or services, look at their types, filter accordingly'.