Re: What’s after DIDs?

I guess my point is that any additional operations on a canonical DID ID
increase the overhead. And once we're thinking about resolving potentially
quadrillions or more of rows of id's - even with stored DB methods - such
ops force infrastructural overhead and presuppose backpressure.

If I can append a did directly to a base url resolver without needing to
parse for colons I can leverage existing and well known CRUD patterns and
still parse if I need to...