Re: Regarding Text to HTML conversion

Hi Guys I have followed these steps to convert create the index.html

> Cloned Meetings Repo
> Went inside  2019-07-18-did-resolution.......   folder
>Edited IRC.log File
> When i added People Presented in Meeting but didn't type P+ . In the last
row of irc.log file by typing *[23:38]  present+ Shivam_sethi,Harpreet*
Document didn't get updated  after conversion to html
> So what i did is Converted Document to html ,than added tags for those
names in that and converted to index.html
> Updated People.json file inside scribe-tools folder with Details.

When i am trying to run this command  *./publish
-d ../2019-07-18-did-spec-and-resolution*

*I am getting the following error (see screenshot)*

So I am thinking to do  little changes in scribe tool . Replacing *irc.log
*with the exact file name . Irc.log is hardcoded there

Shall I proceed with that and run command after that ?

Please let me know

Regards
Sethi Shivam