Re: Regarding Text to HTML conversion

On 7/23/19 6:26 AM, sethi shivam wrote:
> I have also mentioned the steps I have followed. Please have a look
> at that and let me know if there is any mistake . There could be a
> possiblity because this is the first time I am doing.

Great first attempt!

Looks like your environment isn't quite set up correctly, note the
"undefined" at the top and bottom of the file... the header/footer isn't
being pulled in.

The index.html in the meetings directory wasn't updated either, which
makes me think that you're not running the publish script.

Did you follow these instructions?

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/publish.html

Keep going, you're almost there, and thank you for trying, Sethi!

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches