Re: Materials from 2019-07-02 DID Working Group Charter meeting

Hello Anil,

The Google doc only contains agendas and meeting information.

The meeting notes and recording are not in Google doc, but in Github:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/meetings/tree/gh-pages/2019-07-02-did-wg-charter

You can see that there's a ".log" file and a ".mp4" file in the repository.

Does this address your concern, or do you think the agendas and meeting
information should also be moved out of the Google doc?

Markus