Re: Regarding Service Hub

Hi Adrian,

So basically almost every enterprise has some kind of central storage
system called Active directory (something like your telephone directory) in
a hierarchical manner.
So basically departments and entities are structured hierarchically.
See the image attached for better understanding.
As Active directory follows the structure namespace domains.
I was just thinking if we can create DIDs in such a way as namespaces in
Active directories and also manage the Control accordingly. Maybe we can
create something food ... on the service hub.
With this a  user in hierarchically will also get a public-private key pair
generated and whenever he leaves the company his credentials get revoked.
and if someone new joins the company we can assign the same did to a new
user with key pair rotated and a signature of His boss who is at the upper
level in the hierarchy.

There are few things mixed up in my mind so I thought to discuss it in the
group. Maybe there could be a possibility of better use-case in the
enterprise or something like passwordless authentication rather in those
cases an employee can't give his card to someone to swipe on his behalf.

For basic Understanding of AD
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/ashwinexchange/2012/12/18/understanding-active-directory-for-beginners-part-1/

Regards
Sethi Shivam