Re: credential "recovery" or "reissuance" terminology

We think that "reissuance" is the most common case for revocation.
Something changes (not necessarily a bad thing as implied by the term
"revoked") and because the credential is digital, it's easy to revoke and
issue new.   Example - drivers licence change because of a new address.
That will be WAY more common than revocation because the licence
represented by the credential is no longer valid.  At BC Registries, where
we are issuing credentials for all Registered Organizations in BC, even a
dissolution of a company results in a revocation and a reissuance with a
status of "Dissolved".

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*