Re: Secure Data Hubs specification released

(+some  Daniels)

Thanks for initiating this Manu. I’m glad to hear this is intended to align
with other efforts, such as the agents/hubs unification work started at
IIW.

As a CCG work item (draft specification, I’m assuming) the scope would
likely be narrower than what’s being discussed in other groups, but if this
can be a solid basis for these efforts, it would be very interesting.

Therefore adding Daniels to the thread for discussion.