From: =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 3:20 PM
Subject: 2ND SPECIAL MEETING: DID Working Group Charter Task
Force—immediately after next Tuesday's CCG call (16:00-17:00 UTC)
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>

Per Markus' note below, on yesterday's DID / DID Resolution weekly call, we
devoted the entire agenda to resolving issues on the DID Working Group
Charter <https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-wg-charter/> so that it can be ready
by mid-July to go to a full W3C vote.

We made great progress—enough so we believe we might be able to resolve the
remaining 9 issues <https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/issues> and 4
PRs <https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-wg-charter/pulls> with one more call.

Because the next Thursday afternoon call would fall on the U.S. 4th of July
holiday, we didn't want to wait until the following week. So we decided to
schedule a *special DID Working Group Charter Closure* call immediately
after the regular weekly CCG call next Tuesday, July 2.

The CCG call runs from 09:00-10:00 Pacific Time (15:00-16:00 UTC), so *this
special call will run from 10:00-11:00 Pacific Time (16:00-17:00 UTC*).
Please reserve that time on your calendars if you can. Note that it may go
longer if people have time (especially if we are close to finishing)—so
reserve an additional 30 mins if you can. We would *love* to finish this
off next week.

We believe we will be able to continue the CCG call and IRC channel, so
assume we will do that unless we post another message to the contrary.

=Drummond