Re: This weeks DID Resolution call request: DID resolution technical use case discussion

Michael,

That's great, thanks as always for your input and suggestions! Yes let's
continue where we left off last time around technical use cases of
"resolution" and "resolvers".

I think it was important that you reminded us of the need to be precise
there.

Note: We said we'd do the DID Resolution call on a bi-weekly basis, i.e.
again next week Thursday, not this week.
We can of course decide to change that if we think we want to move faster.

all the best,
Markus