Re: Renaming "DID registry" to "DID ledger" (was: Re: New iteration of the DID Use Cases document)

> So I strongly believe that the sooner we fix this naming issue, the
sooner we stop sending the wrong message to potential adopters about how
DIDs actually work.

I definitely agree sooner is better...if people are down for this exercise
right now, I'm not stopping anyone