Re: the intersection between Swagger-style APIs and SSI/decentralized identity

A quick follow-up to acknowledge 3 things:

1. David's right; accommodating ISO workflows would be brilliant.
2. I may have misunderstood Markus's idea. His proposal of a work item
framed it as for internal APIs only. However, when I read his Swagger file,
I got the opposite impression. So I may be applying my concern incorrectly.
To the extent this is true, my bad.
3. I claimed there were 8-10 working impls of issuance protocol
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/features/0036-issue-credential>
and
presentation protocol
<https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-rfcs/tree/master/features/0037-present-proof>.
I know of several off the top of my head, and I'm fairly sure there are
more--but I don't have enough data to know whether 8-10 is an exaggeration.
So maybe filter this particular assertion a bit.