Re: "there's a cred for that"

Might I suggest we ask some people skilled in marketing and branding to
chime in. Or maybe welcome them into the space to de-jargon the existing
material/mindset.

AJAX, the catchy term that described a web technology that changed the web,
was coined 5 years after the tech was developed and not even by any of the
original people who developed the technology. I ran the original naming
workshops for that tech and it wasn't sexy at all.

What will more likely happen is that some outsider will coin a term that
catches on, and none of us will have any power to stop its usage. So best
be ready for that.

--
Heather Vescent <http://www.heathervescent.com/>
President, The Purple Tornado, Inc <https://thepurpletornado.com/>