Re: "there's a cred for that"

Hi Sam,

I'm up to my waist in the quicksand of real use-cases, advocating for
standards from Washington to Wall Street to enlightened Europe and even
India. My observation is that zero private equity and few governments are
actually willing to finance solutions based on standards. Nonetheless, I
persist at my own expense. Here's the latest attempt:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FBfs4shirUAtqD_d_t6F6oi2NZ0Y7400MDoYSm14Yco/edit

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/