No more DID Resolution calls this year - Next call on Jan 2 2020

From: Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 19:10:06 +0100
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
All,

On last week's DID Resolution call we decided to hold the call today and
then take a two week break.
However, I haven't been able to make much progress, so I propose we
cancel today's call as well; I assume everyone is very busy at this time
of the year anyway.

This means the next DID Resolution call will be on Jan 2 2020. The
meeting page is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYBaXQMUoB86Alquu7WBtWOxsS8SMhp1fioYKEGCabE/

In the meantime I have several items on my TODO list that I am planning
to work on, e.g.:

- Incorporate last week's feedback about resolver architectures
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/#resolver-architectures>.
- Incorporate discussions from the DID WG about resolution metadata
(e.g. where should the "created" property
<https://github.com/w3c/did-core/pull/28> go).
- Work a bit on the HTTP(S) binding
<https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-resolution/#bindings-https>.

As always feel free to review the spec and raise issues or propose PRs.

Looking forward to continuing the calls next year!

Markus