Re: Implication of building storage around DIDcomm [Was:] DID USER AGENTS

There are a couple questions in here:

1. Can DIDComm be used without an agent?

I think the answer is yes. Can it be used without things that have a DID?
sorta, since any key material can be used to construct a DID via did:peer,
did:key, etc...

2. Can DIDComm be used with things like ZCaps?

I think the answer is yes. Consider the case where 2 agents use DIDComm to
agree to an authorization capability that when invoked grants access to
some data stored in an encrypted data vault.

OS

ᐧ

--
*ORIE STEELE*