Re: Verifiable Credential Greeting Cards

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 5:30 PM Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> I based the structure on:
> https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-data-model/#example-7-specifying-multiple-subjects-in-a-verifiable-credential
>
> I thought of a greeting card as a VC with the Issuer being the FROM and
> the subject being the TO.

This is a fun example, but perhaps not best representative of the intended
use for VCs.  The VC model is that "an Issuer makes Claims about a Subject,
and includes a Proof (signature) that they did so".  So what are you trying
to prove? :)

As presented, the VC says that the From claims that the To has a
greetingCard property with certain values.