Re: International identity data standards?

I should have also pointed out we model relationships between entities as well in OrgBook BC which you can see an example of here
https://www.orgbook.gov.bc.ca/en/organization/BC1101218

This relationship credential (For example https://www.orgbook.gov.bc.ca/en/organization/FM0729795/cred/2285105/verify) can be used to model relationships of any type between any two entities .. for example … we could model what humans are legally connected to a corporation when that becomes public .. directors, beneficial owners. For now we model “Doing Business As” names and hopefully in the not too distant future mergers, acquisitions, and so forth.

From: "Jordan, John CITZ:EX" <John.Jordan@gov.bc.ca>
Date: Monday, August 26, 2019 at 7:41 AM
To: "Andrea Taglia (IT)" <andrea.taglia@pwc.com>, Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Cc: David Chadwick <D.W.Chadwick@kent.ac.uk>, Liam McCarty <liam@unumid.org>, "public-vc-comments@w3.org" <public-vc-comments@w3.org>, "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: International identity data standards?

This is a document resulting from the collaboration of provinces and federal govt in Canada https://github.com/canada-ca/PCTF-CCP/blob/master/standards-specifications/standards-specifications.md (which provides a link to a google doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GW-5J4Ez7KqkLqfPQqEJQnxr4ZnKPLjAoifLVPhKt0g/edit) that discribes a standard set of data elements for personal identity.

If you are interested in a schema we (Prov of British Columbia, and Ontario) used for legal entities you can see an example here … https://www.orgbook.gov.bc.ca/en/organization/BC0578072/cred/769741/verify

We have used this schema successfully to represent close to 10M registered legal entities in our two provinces.

OrgBook BC (https://www.orgbook.gov.bc.ca/)
OrgBook Ontario (https://www.von.gov.on.ca/)

Best