Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13

From: Jeffrey Neijenhuis <jeffrey@dragonchain.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 21:42:36 +0200
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Hi,

I am reading your extensive report on DID's, from a few days ago. Very much
enjoy it, and all the effort that went in to that with all the authors is
amazing, thank you for publishing that. I have a question, and hope you
could clarify for me. The document says the following:

'' It is not a W3C Standard nor is it on the W3C Standards Track''.

I could not find it, is there an official standard for DID at the moment?
Thank you so much for your time.

Best regards,

Jeffrey Neijenhuis
jeffrey@dragonchain.com <zara@dragonchain.com>