Could you let me know what to prepare for being a member of DID Method Registry?

From: 김택중 <bergotte@naver.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:47:42 +0900
To: <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hello,
I am a ceo of financial it company in south korea.(artdata company)

We are preparing for implementing DID Management System.
we have only a poor knowledge on part of that.
And We are reading the site "https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-method-registry".
And now we hope to process how to have the DID Method for us.
Could you let me know what to prepare for being a member of DID Method Registry?

Thank you.