Re: Quick note about today's DID Spec meeting

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 13:16:20 -0400
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 8/9/19 2:41 AM, =Drummond Reed wrote:
> will now become the Community Final Draft of the DID spec.

I can do this, but thought I'd see if either Markus or Amy want to do
the honours? This is one of those rare things that you only get to do
once every 2-3 years.

Creating a FCGS requires the Editors and W3C CCG Chairs to do the
following steps:

1. Create a static copy of the specification.
2. Put the static copy in /did-spec/FCGS/2019-08-09/index.html
3. Run it through the W3C Validator.
4. Run it through the W3C CSS Checker.
5. Run it through the W3C Link Checker.
6. Fix any issues that come up.
7. Announce the FCGS Draft to this group for review.
8. Request that the W3C CCG Chairs publish it as a FCGS, which would
   require a 7 day straw-poll to determine if the group wants to publish
   it (seeking objections to publish).
9. The W3C CCG Chairs publish the FCGS using the W3C CG tooling.
10. As many people from the CCG agree to the FCGS IP release and click
    the release button.

Markus, Amy, thoughts?

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches