No CCG meeting this week (August 6) / Action-packed August 13th meeting

From: Kim Hamilton <kimdhamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 22:00:39 -0500
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
There will be no CCG meeting this week -- August 6.

We'll resume next week on August 13th, when we'll have an action-packed
meeting with the following topics:

1. Representative Mike Lin will discuss relevant upcoming legislation in
the state of Wyoming

2. DID WG Charter and outreach

3. Agents, Hubs, and More: We'll kick off this discussion by getting the
broader community up to speed. We'll provide a brief overview of the
existing approaches to establish a basis for comparison. Then we'll invite
commentary from the architects of the approaches (chairs will be reaching
out this week with specifics)

Lastly, a reminder that the BTCR hackathon is happening this week:
https://weboftrustinfo.github.io/btcr-hackathon-2019/

Thanks,
Kim, on behalf of chairs