Re: JSON-LD vs JWT for VC

Hi Markus,
What I mean is that in particular due to the complexity of JSON-LD it
should be able to look up did-documents for did's who have signed parts of
the JSON-LD document and verify them.

Having this being a manual process is not only error prone, but likely will
lead to many security issues in the future.

See DID-JWT `verifyJWT` function for an example of what I mean in a JWT
context.

https://github.com/uport-project/did-jwt#2-verify-a-did-jwt

Pelle