Re: Collaborate on a concept map for DIDs based on DID Primer

Really enjoying the concept maps! Andrew, I created a repo in the CCG org
and made you an admin, in case you'd like to put them there:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/concept-maps

On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 11:08 AM Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Yes, I believe the export format is in the form of triplets in a csv
> format - so github for archive/snapshots should work
>
> *Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
>
> o  +1 650.209.7542 <(650)%20209-7542>
> m +1 250.888.9474 <(250)%20888-9474>
> 1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1249+Palmer+Road,%C2%A0Victoria,+BC+V8P+2H8&entry=gmail&source=g>
> AndrewHughes3000@gmail.com
> *https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a>*
> *Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security *
>

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2018 at 11:02 AM Stephen Curran <swcurran@cloudcompass.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andrew - regarding long term management. kumu supports both export
>> <https://github.com/kumu/docs/blob/master/guides/export.md> and import,
>> <https://github.com/kumu/docs/blob/master/guides/import.md> so a longer
>> term home for the concept maps could by github. Something like:
>>

>>    - Have an "open to edit" instance on kumu that people can
>>    collaboratively update
>>    - At points in time ("Hey, this is close enough for v1"), export and
>>    push to a github repo
>>    - I recommend using a PR process where the changes can be reviewed
>>       individually - hopefully the export format will be consistent enough to
>>       make that easy - I would expect so.
>>       - Have a second, read-only (for the community) instance on Kumu
>>    that is the latest in GitHub.
>>
>> Cool idea to drive the creation of these maps! Nice job!
>>
>> *Stephen Curran*
>> Cloud Compass Computing, Inc (C3I)
>> P: Cell: 250-857-1096
>> W: http://cloudcompass.ca
>> On Oct 12 2018, at 12:58 pm, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Nice map!
>>
>> I think we will have to have a couple more sessions
>>
>> If OK with you, I'll borrow some sections from your map to replace parts
>> that are problematic with the one on kumu.
>>
>> This might be a good opportunity to double-check that the concepts are
>> presented correctly. Also, I'm not wedded to kumu - it's good that it's
>> cloud-based and allows collaboration - but it is a bit flakey.
>>
>> I also don't have an opinion on how to manage the maps on a longer time
>> horizon.
>>
>> andrew.
>> *Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
>> *In Turn Information Management Consulting*
>>
>> o  +1 650.209.7542 <(650)%20209-7542>
>> m +1 250.888.9474 <(250)%20888-9474>
>> 1249 Palmer Road, Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1249+Palmer+Road,%C2%A0Victoria,+BC+V8P+2H8&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> AndrewHughes3000@gmail.com
>> *https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a>*
>> *Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security *
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM Mike Xu <mike.xu@consensys.net> wrote:

> [...]
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group

kim@learningmachine.com