Re: Collaborate on a concept map for DIDs based on DID Primer

Hi Andrew - regarding long term management. kumu supports both export (https://github.com/kumu/docs/blob/master/guides/export.md) and import, (https://github.com/kumu/docs/blob/master/guides/import.md) so a longer term home for the concept maps could by github. Something like:

Have an "open to edit" instance on kumu that people can collaboratively update
At points in time ("Hey, this is close enough for v1"), export and push to a github repo
I recommend using a PR process where the changes can be reviewed individually - hopefully the export format will be consistent enough to make that easy - I would expect so.

Have a second, read-only (for the community) instance on Kumu that is the latest in GitHub.

Cool idea to drive the creation of these maps! Nice job!

Stephen Curran
Cloud Compass Computing, Inc (C3I)

P: Cell: 250-857-1096 (tel:Cell:%20250-857-1096)
W: http://cloudcompass.ca