Re: Scribe and minutes publishing training

On 10/08/2018 09:52 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> Note that we had no CCG scribing veterans joining the call so we
> were not able to separately write minutes; the video is all we have.
> (In any case, it got very meta very quickly, and I'm not sure minutes
> would have made much sense.)

Awesome, thanks for doing this Kim!

Just noticing via some of the video... the reason the "voip" commands
didn't work is because no one dialed into the bridge. The VoIP Bot is
only available when it detects people on the line. It won't join the IRC
channel unless someone joins the VoIP bridge... so that's why none of
the voip commands were responding (the bot wasn't there).

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches