Re: Some Burning Questions on Decentralized Identity/Self-Sovereign Identity - Please help? -- Nathan Aw from Singapore

Hi Stephen, Mike and Daniel, thank you very, very much for chiming in.

Its a lot for me to digest and understand so thanks very much for being so
helpful. Appreciate it.

I truly, truly believe with all my heart that a pan ASEAN decentralized
identity platform could be a reality in the next 5 to 10 years so I am keen
to be part of this revolution.

Nathan Aw